General Duty Scanners
That's just the kind of solution small to medium-sized businesses need for their day-to-day operations. You get that and more with Honeywell general duty barcode scanners.
Our general duty scanners are easy to use – so easy, in fact, that no set up or training is required. They're an ideal scanning solution for tracking inventory and assets in:
- Tool crib.
- Back office.
- Access control applications.
Our handheld barcode scanners provide intuitive scanning of the barcodes found in real-world environments – even poor quality and damaged barcodes. From retail-ready high scan intensity scanners to rugged, rubberized scanners for warehouses and distribution centers, we manufacture scanning solutions with specific challenges and work environments in mind.
Free your employees’ hands for greater efficiency and scanning ease with Honeywell hands-free, presentation scanners. Our hands-free laser scanners and area imagers feature a range of barcode scanning technology – from omnidirectional scanning to 1D and 2D scanning – to meet the specific needs of your business.
These barcode scanning solutions will:
- Increase your team’s productivity
- Lower your operational costs
- Ensure reliable scan performance every time
Plus, our hands-free scanners offer flexible mounting options for easy installation.
Positive patient outcomes are at the heart of hospital patient care. Constant collaboration and coordination among your clinicians is key to delivering safe and effective patient care. Every department in your hospital has unique barcode requirements. Honeywell has the unique scanning solutions and healthcare workflow expertise to match.
- “Hands-free” scanning helps keep the nurse's eyes focused on the screen.
- The SF61B Healthcare Pocket Scanner is ideal for clinical workflows that use an Apple® iPad® or smartphone.
- The Xenon 1900h healthcare scanner is ideal for patient admissions.
- Granit scanners give you true warehouse performance and durability.
- The Xenon family also includes scanners that work well in stockroom applications.
Even in challenging working environments, you can trust our handheld, industrial-grade barcode scanners to provide superior durability and reliability.
- Encased in water and dust proof housings
- Rubberized to reduce damage from falls or tumbles
- Specially built to address common challenges in different vertical markets and environments – outdoors, around harsh chemicals and rugged mobile jobs
- Also perfect for fast-paced, high-volume barcode scanning
Ensuring you choose the correct barcode scanner for your applications is essential to getting a great return on your investment and lowering your overall cost of ownership. Choose from our laser, linear image and area image handheld, industrial barcode scanners.
Traditional gun-shaped scanners aren't always the best fit for highly mobile workers. That's why we developed our family of pocket barcode scanners. They're productivity-boosting partners for applications in retail, healthcare, field service, and more.
Designed to fit easily in the hand, our 1D and 2D pocket barcode scanners equip your workers to accomplish their data collection tasks with greater efficiency, safety and agility than ever before. These devices are rugged too. They're ready to go with Bluetooth® wireless technology for freedom of movement up to 100 m (328 ft) from the host device.