Classic brownies get a healthy twist with our decadent dark chocolate brownies. These sweet treats are perfect as a dessert or an after lunch snack. Makes 8 – 10 brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a baking pan.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a low heat. Stir until smooth and remove from heat.
- Whisk in the sugar and vanilla once the chocolate mixture has cooled. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time until the mixture is smooth.
- Sift the cocoa powder, flour and salt in a separate bowl. Whisk in the chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Spread the brownie batter into the greased pan and bake for 25-35 minutes. Let them cool before cutting.